[Digikam-devel] Crash when using CIMG image resizing in Digikam SVN

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 07:30:54 BST 2007

Thorsten,

in svn, i have fixed the delay time from 100us to 100ms using
QThread::usleep(). In fact, in CImg example code given by library, David use
the CImg::wait(100) method where 100 are in ms, not in us (:=)))

In my computer, the crash cannot be reproduce now. Of course, this fix is
not right, because the disynchronism between CImg threads is not fixed...
but it's work better. I'm waiting David feedback for a real fix from CImg.

The digiKam 0.9.2 CImg interface is very clean now. To update Cimg
implemetation, i have just to copy 2 file from the library and recompile
all. The algorithm is in Greystoration implementation is in CImg, not in
digiKam (like 0.9.1 does)

Please checkout source code again and give me a feedback

Gilles