[Digikam-devel] Faster change-compile-test cycle

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:37:21 BST 2007

others way, more simple, used here to work on core only : make a svn
checkout of digiKam and remove imageplugins and showfoto folders. perform
autotools, and that all. Do not update these folders later. Nota: i remember
to have read a svn command to ignore some folders with "svn up", but i
cannot remember where i have seen that...

Also, I have 2 others copy of digikam in my computer:

- one to compile all with --enable-debug=full.
- one to compile all with --enable-final.

The last one is very important to check if all will be compiled fine for
final package. Sometime, compilation is broken (less now since I have
polished all Makefile.am with 0.9.0 release)

Gilles