[Digikam-devel] To Translators : merging DigikamImagePlugins to digiKam...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:13:17 GMT 2007

2007/3/22, Fabien <fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com>:

> Gilles Caulier wrote:
> > Fabien,
> >
> > DigikamImagePlugins and digiKam are merged now into svn. Can you update
> > your script on the web project page ?
> >

> In fact, they still work :)
> I will remove the svn update digikamimageplugins that is not useful
> anymore, but even with that, it's ok (no error, no warning)...

fine...

Could you resume the changes about po files ?

> If I'm not wrong, there's only digikam.pot and nothing else ?

exactly... Normally, the digikam.po will be size up.

Nota : i'm sure to 90% that we can merge all old digikamimageplugins po
files to digikam.po to not re-translate all....

Will other digikamimageplugins*.pot be removed soon ?

yes, by i18n teams, not me. I'm trying to contact i18n team today by IRC
about this subject.