[Digikam-devel] [spam detected by bogofilter] Re: problems with digikam3.db into a nefs partition

Gerhard Kulzer gerhard at kulzer.net
Wed Mar 7 18:04:08 GMT 2007

Am Wednesday 07 March 2007 schrieb Gilles Caulier:
> Try to stress the database using a large taging image/comment or rating.
> The problem apprears about multiple access on DB duing a wrong DB lock.

I tried and digikam crashes with "sqlite step error: unable to open database
on query: REPLACE INTO Images..." using nfs4 before really opening (during th
inital scan). nfs was mounted as root library.

So I think it must depend on the daemon settings if it works for others.

Gerhard

--
Hakuna matata
http://www.gerhard.fr