[Digikam-devel] compile from svn problem

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:45:58 GMT 2007

Hi,

Arnd Baecker wrote:

> [...]
 >
> BTW, by default, the shared library is not built
> (I use jasper-1.900.0.zip),  and one has to use
>   ./configure --prefix=$DIGIKAMDEST --enable-shared
> which will then lead to libjasper.so.1.0.0 + symbolic links.

> P.S.: This reminds me, that the text at
> http://www.digikam.org/?q=download/svn
> should be updated.
>
> Suggestion, after the "(download compile_exiv2.sh script)" block:
 > [...]
> Fabien, could you maybe add the above?

Well, libjasper is not the only dependency of digiKam. So I added a new
"dependencies" page in download section with a note about the
"--enable-shared".

PS: I don't know what's wrong with drupal, but I have to fight each time
I want to edit the website : once I'm logged, half pages don't have the
edit button or sometime it disappears/reappears after a few minutes. The
problem is the same with all browsers :(

--
Fabien