[Digikam-devel] Lots of fuzzis in the documentation

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sun Mar 4 21:13:38 GMT 2007

Gerhard Kulzer schrieb:
> Am Sunday 04 March 2007 schrieb Gilles Caulier:
>
>> Well, if someone have touched the handbook, it's not me (:=)))... I'm still
>> under vista until Tuesday.
>>
>> Gerhard, i recommend you to delay the handbook release, with a real frozen
>> period...
>>
>> Gilles
>>
>> 2007/3/4, Oliver Dörr <oliver at doerr-privat.de>:
>>
>>> Hi together,
>>>
>>> the templates for the docbooks were new generated yesterday evening.
>>> Today we got lots of fuzzies. No way to correct them before next weekend.
>>>
>>> Sorry, but we had no real string freeze for the documentation. This does
>>> not work!!!!!
>>>
>>> Oliver
>>>

> I didn't touch them after Tuesday night... But anyway, lets delay the
> documentation. I count on you Oliver to give me the signal for release?

I know that you didn't touched them. That was part of the problem. After
finishing the documentation you should have generated new templates.
Without doing this, no localized docbooks could be build. This was found
this weekend by a Thomas Reitelbach and he generated the new templates.
So all your updates are available for translators since today morning.
I'll having no around 300 strings to translate...

I think i need at least till next weekend, but i don't know how long the
other teams need...

Perhaps it is a good idea to ask at kde-i18n-doc?

Oliver