[Digikam-devel] Missing info from exif.Canon tags

Lars Gullik Bjønnes larsbj at gullik.net
Sun Mar 4 00:32:48 GMT 2007

"Gilles Caulier" <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> writes:

| These informations are decoded by Exiv2 library not digiKam itself.
|
| For Exiv2 0.13, i have backported a lot of makernote from ExifTool database.
| Please update and try again.

There does not seem to be any Canon tag fixes there.  I just had a
look at src/canonmn.cpp and it seems to miss quite a lot of the info
found in the link I provided.

| > http://search.cpan.org/src/EXIFTOOL/Image-ExifTool-6.76/html/TagNames/Canon.html

0x0002 	CanonFocalLength
0x000a 	ColorInfoD30
0x000d 	CanonCameraInfo
0x000e 	CanonFileLength
0x0010 	CanonModelID
0x0015 	SerialNumberFormat
0x001e 	FirmwareRevision
0x0083 	OriginalDecisionData
0x0090 	CustomFunctions1D
0x0091 	PersonalFunctions
0x0092 	PersonalFunctionValues
0x0093 	CanonFileInfo
0x0094 	AFPointsUsed1D
0x0095 	LensType
0x0096 	InternalSerialNumber
0x0097 	DustRemovalData
0x00a0 	ProccessingInfo
0x00a1 	ToneCurveTable
0x00a2 	SharpnessTable
0x00a3 	SharpnessFreqTable
0x00a4 	WhiteBalanceTable
0x00a9 	ColorBalance  // In the exiv2 code this says
                      //WhiteBalanceTable, I do not know which is right.
0x00ae 	ColorTemperature
0x00b0 	CanonFlags
0x00b1 	ModifiedInfo
0x00b2 	ToneCurveMatching
0x00b3 	WhiteBalanceMatching
0x00b4 	ColorSpace
0x00b6 	PreviewImageInfo
0x00e0 	SensorInfo
0x4001 	ColorBalance[1,2,3,4] // Several tables here, which one to use
                              //depend on camera.
0x4003 	ColorInfo

| If it's not enough, please use Exiv2 bugzilla, not digiKam...
|
| http://dev.robotbattle.com/bugs/my_view_page.php

That would mean getting (even yet) another account that I do not want
of need.

If I could find a direct mail address for the exiv2 develoment
mailinglist I would use that. (Or is a forum the only thing that exist?)

--
	Lgb