[Digikam-devel] Just for the statistics: >100 downloads of rc2 tarballs from SF after 48h

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 17:52:31 GMT 2007

It's will be more interresing to follow the download rating when final
release wil be done, because a lots of user wait the final release to test a
program (:=)))... This is the reallity. You will seen more bugreort and more
download when a final release is ready to use...

It's difficult to have a real popularity of an open source project. Of
course donwload rating is a first way, but it's not enough.

Fabien, about this subject, i would to see a new Poll in digiKam web site.
Subject is open...

Gilles