[Digikam-devel] digikam 0.9.2 freshmeat and linuxfr

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 11:23:01 CEST 2007

2007/6/27, Fabien <fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> Yesterday evening, I posted an a news in linuxfr and freshmeat about the
> new version.
> They are now published...
> http://freshmeat.net/daily/2007/06/26/

Why 0.9.2 is a minor enhancement release ? Light Table is a minor stuff ?

The Wiki question from fred is an important and redondant question. All
major opensource project has an user wiki.

This point has already discuted in this room. a wiki hosted in
digikam.orgwill be the hell to drive. A good alternative is to use
kde.org wiki :

I think we most promote this site as well everywhere... Your viepoints ?