[Digikam-devel] About version numbering schema

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Fri Jun 15 17:39:43 BST 2007

Hmmm,

i can't see much wrong on the old schema...

We have a list of features, that should be in 1.0. So this means, that
1.0 will be our major release and it will be available for KDE 4. That's
fine for me.

Most users gets digiKam trough their distribution and so they don't have
to care which versions are comatible with KDE versions. All others
should read release notes.

But i'm only a translator and so it's not my point to decide
Oliver