[Digikam-devel] complie svn: missing file?

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Thu Jun 7 18:33:37 BST 2007

On Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2007, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> warning, for technical reason, digiKam have been moved from svn.
>
> So, KDE3 version (0.9.2) is into a dedicaced branch, and a trunk will
> include KDE4 version (not yet started)
>
> The scripts from web project page are updated. i recommend you to checkout
> a fresh version of source code hosted at the right place on svn
>
> Gilles

Hello Gilles,

I have seen that some addresses have changed from trunk to branches etc., so I
downloaded and used the new scripts from digikam site, deleted existing stuff
and started with compile_exiv2, then compile_digikam where the said error
occurs...

???

Daniel

erotic art photos: http://www.bauer-nudes.com/en/linux.html