[Digikam-devel] [Digikam-users] digiKam source code moved on KDE repository...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 18:58:37 BST 2007

no, no, no, the web links given are just to give a visual stuff. The way to
checkout still the same. For example, with my account, i do:

svn co
https://cgilles@svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/extragear/kde3/graphics/./branch/kde3/graphics
svn co https://cgilles@svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/extragear/kde3/libs/./branch/kde3/libs

Of course, you need to use anonymous access for non-developpers.

Gilles