[Digikam-devel] digiKam portability under MACOSX and Win32 : removing all X11 depencies

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 19:32:30 BST 2007

Bernhard,

Full depencies list is given in current README file from svn :

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam/README?revision=681639&view=markup

The first stage of protability tests is to only compile as well the program.
I'm sure than few conditional mracro will be require in source code.

Second pass is to run the program and test it. Of course few crash or
dysfuntions need to be fixed (:=))). But it's an another story...

I will be out of my home/office during 3 weeks (hollidays). No computer, no
internet, no tv, no phone. Just me, my familly and my camera.

I recommend to open a new file in B.K.O dedicaced about MACOS-X port. We
will take a look progressivly.

Also others developpers can help you. But, we are not MACOS-X guru (:=)))

About others libraries depencies, use dedicaced IRC Channel and mailing-list
to get help

Regards

Gilles