[Digikam-devel] Algorithms using Cimg library which can be used indigiKam image editor...

Mikołaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Thu Jul 26 11:14:57 BST 2007

Dnia 26-07-2007 o godz. 12:02 Gilles Caulier napisał(a):
> Hi all,
>
> Looking for new version of CImg library on project web site, i have
found 2 interesting links (sorry it's in French) :

http://www-sop.inria.fr/odyssee/team/Pierre.Kornprobst/enseignement/projetsArchive/2006-douyere-lecetre/description.html

http://www-sop.inria.fr/odyssee/team/Pierre.Kornprobst/enseignement/projetsArchive/2006-douyere-lecetre/code/Vision_linux.zip

> To use this code, we just need a simple widget to create color pattern
over the image. The rest is similar than Restoration plugin.

This one is cool. It would allow not only for colouring of old images
but for creation of extra effects for new. Convert them to b&w and
colorize.

It would be good if this "widget to create color pattern over the image"
was more generous and was possible to apply other effects like blurring
in selected areas. Simple brushes :)

m.

Wirtualna Polska zaprasza na Gdańsk Summer Festival.
Koncerty gwiazd w Gdańsku!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fsummerf.html&sid=1235