[Digikam-devel] [Bug 148151] New: Problem with icc profle Color Management in Digikam with feisty fawn
vitton.laforest at free.fr
Mon Jul 23 22:54:28 BST 2007
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
Summary: Problem with icc profle Color Management in Digikam with
Platform: Ubuntu Packages
AssignedTo: digikam-devel kde org
ReportedBy: vitton.laforest free fr
Version: (using KDE KDE 3.5.6)
Installed from: Ubuntu Packages
I recently moved to Feisty Fawn . Previously i was on Dapper (Ubuntu).
Since i have moved to Festy i have a problem with the icc color profiles management that seems not working well anymore.
- i define a workspace color profile in the configuration dialog : ex Adobe RGB or Apple RGB
- my photos have an embedded profile 'sRGB'
- when i open the photo editor , a dialog box asks me either to convert , to assign , to skip ...
- i ask to convert the profile but no change in the colors rendering and i get the following messages (if i start digikam in a term window)
lcms: Error #4096; Read from memory error. Got 0 bytes, block should be of 128 bytes
lcms: Error #12288; Corrupted memory profile
I am quite sure of the profile files :
- no change in the profile files for a while
- same default when playing with the profiles provided with digikam
- krita works using the same profile files
- if i define Adobe RGB or Apple RGB as a profile for the display and sRGB for the workspace the color rendering works
So it seems a bug when entering the editor
The version i am using is the latest 0.9.2
here are the lines in source.list file
deb http://www.mpe.mpg.de/~ach/kubuntu/feisty ./
deb-src http://www.mpe.mpg.de/~ach/kubuntu/feisty ./
More information about the Digikam-devel