[Digikam-devel] How to apply changes in digikams IPTC settings to all tagged photos?

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Fri Jan 26 16:00:31 GMT 2007

On Friday, 26. January 2007 12:10, Caulier Gilles wrote:
> Le Jeudi 25 Janvier 2007 22:37, Marcel Wiesweg a écrit :
> > As to your other mail, I will find some time at the weekend to remove the
> > dialog and add a progress bar. It's really better, I agree.
>
> Screenshot of my patch in action :
>
> http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Screenshots/commentstagsprogress.png

I the feeling the progressbar, should not be in the right side bar.

I would favour for progress bar below the thumbnail view.

We should also move the first/prev/next/last buttons there because
they operate on the  pictures displayed too. (E.g. click betwen
thumbnails and buttons get disbled).

Additional advantages of button below thumbnail view are:
	o always visible, not only when ride side bar is
	  open. (ah, tags filter has no prev/next... buttons at all)
	o Can be used in view mode too
	  and camera download

Achim