[Digikam-devel] Reminder: Link exchange with your site http://www.kde-artists.org/

Thomas Davies linkus at simplelifewoodcarvings.com
Fri Jan 26 06:29:35 GMT 2007

Dear Webmaster,

My name is Thomas Davies, and I run the web site Simple Life Wood
Carvings:

http://www.simplelifewoodcarvings.com/

The other day I wrote you to let you know I'm very interested in
exchanging links. I'm sending this reminder in case you didn't receive my
first letter. I've gone ahead and posted a link to your site, on this
page:

http://www.simplelifewoodcarvings.com/linkmachine/resources/resources_artist.html

As you know, reciprocal linking benefits both of us by raising our search
rankings and generating more traffic to both of our sites. Please post a
link to my site as follows:

Title: Simple Life Wood Carvings

Once you've posted the link, let me know the URL of the page that it's on,
by entering it in this form:

http://www.simplelifewoodcarvings.com/linkmachine/resources/link_exchange.php?ua=_ua9&site_index=Mjk3NzMwOQ%3D%3D

You can also use that form to make changes to the text of the link to your
site, if you'd like.

Thank you very much,

Thomas Davies