[Digikam-devel] Reminder: Link exchange with your site http://www.kde-artists.org/

Thomas Davies linkus at simplelifewoodcarvings.com
Fri Jan 26 07:29:35 CET 2007

Dear Webmaster,

My name is Thomas Davies, and I run the web site Simple Life Wood

The other day I wrote you to let you know I'm very interested in
exchanging links. I'm sending this reminder in case you didn't receive my
first letter. I've gone ahead and posted a link to your site, on this

As you know, reciprocal linking benefits both of us by raising our search
rankings and generating more traffic to both of our sites. Please post a
link to my site as follows:

Title: Simple Life Wood Carvings

Once you've posted the link, let me know the URL of the page that it's on,
by entering it in this form:

You can also use that form to make changes to the text of the link to your
site, if you'd like.

Thank you very much,

Thomas Davies