[Digikam-devel] Digikam menu usability improvements

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Wed Jan 24 16:48:18 GMT 2007

Le Mercredi 24 Janvier 2007 12:30, Caulier Gilles(UNTRUSTED, sender is
<digikam-devel-bounces-+caulier.gilles=kdemail.net at kde.org>) a écrit :
> > I would also like to move "Full Screen Mode" to View menu (currently in
> > settings) in all three applications and rename the option in DigiKam
> > (currently named "Toggle Full Screen Mode" in Digikam). This would also
> > make it consistent with Konqueror which also has this in View menu.
>
> Fine also, but it sound like a KDE usability problem. Look like Konqueror
> have this problem too (KDE 3.5.x)

I have take a look into some KDE applications :

- Kdevelop and Krita ==> "View/Full Screen Mode"
- Krita ==> "View/Full Screen Mode"
- Kaffeine ==> "View/Full Screen Mode"
- KdeTv ==>  "View/Full Screen Mode"
- gwenview ==> BOTH !!! ==> "View/Full Screen Mode" and "Settings/Full Screen
Mode" (bugs ? :=)))
- Konqueror ==> "Settings/Full Screen Mode" (usability problem ==> must be
reported in konqueror B.K.O area...)

There is no problem to move it from "Settings" to "View" in digiKam, Image
Editor and Showfoto.

Luka, feel free to fix it in svn...