[Digikam-devel] Don't understand a string

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Wed Jan 17 11:31:25 GMT 2007

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, Daniel Bauer wrote:

> On Wednesday 17 January 2007 11:52, Arnd Baecker wrote:
> > BTW:
> > - can one change the colors for the over-exposure and under-exposure
> >   indication (sometimes some cyan or magenta etc. might be even clearer ;-)
>
> Yes, in settings->configure digiKam->Image Editor
> (Einstellungen->digiKam einrichten->Bildbearbeitung)

Thanks Daniel, I missed that one when searched for it!

> > - could one turn the (!) indicators in the bottom bar of the image editor
> >   into switches as well?
>
> good idea.
> plus a "hover-text" like "over/under exposer indicator on/off" ?

On my system this does work, e.g.:
"Under Exposure indicator is enable"
"Over Exposure indicator is disable"

BTW:
- it should be "enabled" and "disabled" - somehow
  the "d"'s got missing.
- For native speakers:
  "Under exposure"/"Under-exposure"/"Underexposure"
  which is the right one (if there is one?)

Best, Arnd