[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/utilities/splashscreen

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 16:55:15 GMT 2007

Caulier Gilles wrote:
> Le Vendredi 5 Janvier 2007 13:04, Fabien a écrit :
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>Gilles Caulier wrote:
>>
>>>SVN commit 619101 by cgilles:
>>>
>>>New temporally digiKam splashscreen dedicaced to 0.9.1 release.
>>>This is not the final splashscreen for 0.9.1 release. I'm waiting a more
>>>pro-photo contribution from digiKam users.
>>>
>>>I have commited this splash to show the new digiKam release number from
>>>svn trunk at startup...
>>>
>>>Note : showfoto splashscreen from trunk need to be updated to 0.5.0
>>>release. We need a user contribution too...
>>>
>>>Gerhard, Fabien, I'm waiting your comments about a possible splashscreens
>>>contest published on web site (:=))).
>>
>>I'm up for that :)
>>I still propose to create a dedicated email address (@gmail => 2 GB) to
>>receive pictures. If it's ok for you, I'll do that...
>
> Fine for me, like digikam at gmail... ?

I forgot to say I created an email :
digikam.splashscreens AT gmail.com

digikam was already used :(

> It can be used too to recieve RAW/JPEG pictures from new camera to test with
> digikam

If needed, I can create a new one :)

> Also, a dedicaced contrib page need to be created for that (:=)))... If user
> can vote will be cool...

Yes...
Where can I get the requirements for the splash screen ?
I found that :
http://www.digikam.org/?q=node/55
http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Splashscreens/models/

I thought there were more informations somewhere, but I can't find them :)

--
Fabien