[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/utilities/splashscreen

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Tue Jan 2 19:07:05 GMT 2007

SVN commit 619101 by cgilles:

New temporally digiKam splashscreen dedicaced to 0.9.1 release.
This is not the final splashscreen for 0.9.1 release. I'm waiting a more pro-photo contribution from digiKam users.

I have commited this splash to show the new digiKam release number from svn trunk at startup...

Note : showfoto splashscreen from trunk need to be updated to 0.5.0 release. We need a user contribution too...

Gerhard, Fabien, I'm waiting your comments about a possible splashscreens contest published on web site (:=))).
The splashscreen template files are available at this url :

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Splashscreens/models

Technicals info to photographers:

This picture have been taken from French Pyrénnées during my Christmas holidays.
It a view of "Pic du Midi" taken with my Dynax 5D in RAW mode using a 24/85mm F3.5-4.5 lens and a circular polarizer filter.
The Camera profile used is the official Dynax5D from Minolta.
The workspace profile is AdobeRGB.
There is no color correction applied to image in editor.

CCMAIL: digikam-devel at kde.org

 M             digikam-splash.png