[Digikam-devel] Question regarding upcoming 0.9.1 release

Gerhard Kulzer gerhard at kulzer.net
Wed Feb 28 05:51:07 GMT 2007

Am Sunday 25 February 2007 schrieb Oliver Dörr:
> Gerhard Kulzer wrote:
> > Am Sunday 25 February 2007 schrieb Oliver Dörr:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> just a short question regarding the 0.9.1 release. Are there any plans
> >> to release also the manuals? If so, when is  the string freeze for the
> >> manuals planned?
> >>
> >> Oliver
> >
> > Yes, there are so many changes to digiKam that we need to release the
> > manuals, even if the last things has not been discribed yet.
> >
> > I plan to work on it until Tuesday night, 27th and than freeze it. The
> > i18n team is informed.
>
> That leaves 5 days for translation and proof readiung. I'm not sure if
> we could deliver german manuals on time. We will see.
>
> Oliver

Dear Oliver and other translators.
I just commited digikam.docbook to svn. I hope it's not too late for you poor
translators who always come in last...
I really worked hard to get it out the door... and it's not perfect. I believe
if you need a few more days than the 0.9.1 final release, that will be
alright, the packagers need their time too (except Achim).

Gerhard

--
Hakuna matata
http://www.gerhard.fr