[Digikam-devel] My laptop is broken

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 19:37:56 GMT 2007

Hi all,

My old laptop have been definitivly broken this week end. I cannot restart
it duing an hardware failure...

Today, i have buy a new Toshiba Satellite laptop but it work under Win Vista
of course...

Mandriva 2007 is now installed but the win modem is not reconized (:=(

of course, i need to backport the old computer hdd content, but it wil be an
hazardous work.

In fact, i cannot work on digiKam this week. I will trying to follow my mail
but no more... There is no IRC client under Vista (:=))))) In others words,
i love the window$ world...

Marcel, Lure, Paco, Achim, Gerhard, you will work alone to finalize
0.9.1release. Sorry.