[Digikam-devel] 0.9.1-release...

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Fri Feb 23 14:53:36 GMT 2007

Alle 13:50, venerdì 23 febbraio 2007, Caulier Gilles ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> I would talking about 0.9.1 final release... I think we must release this week
> end a second release candidate before final. This will delay the final
> release to 1 week...
So I was right :)

> Why a second release candidate ? Because i would review some important entries
> in B.K.O next week. I have been busy to implemente the new libkdcraw this
> week and i don't have review yet B.K.O indeep before to complete the 0.9.1
> serie.
>
> In fact, next week i will be in holiday. I will have a slow internet
> connection, but more free time to work on digiKam...
>
> What do you think about ?
>
> Angelo, it's fine for you about next Mandriva plan ?
Well i believe the Mandriva dead line is about 15th March, I don't know if for final though.
So one week is not a big problem. We can come back on our steps and leave the 0.9.0
in the case and backport 0.9.1 after that the 2007.1 is out, hope not though.

> - Angelo, libkexiv2 need to be released to 0.2.0 since i have fixed a critical
> bug in B.K.O. Can you do it ?
Yes this week end, is there anyone on digikam# that can help me to test it to
avoid a pre-release?
> - Angelo, Achim, Lure : Exiv2 0.13.0 will out at soon. Are you ready to update
> your packages at the same time than digiKam ?
I'm not exiv2 maintainer, so it depends on when it is released.
I can upload a package on my site if it is necessary though.

Angelo

P.S. good holidays....