[Digikam-devel] 0.9.1-release...

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 12:50:07 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I would talking about 0.9.1 final release... I think we must release this week
end a second release candidate before final. This will delay the final
release to 1 week...

Why a second release candidate ? Because i would review some important entries
in B.K.O next week. I have been busy to implemente the new libkdcraw this
week and i don't have review yet B.K.O indeep before to complete the 0.9.1
serie.

In fact, next week i will be in holiday. I will have a slow internet
connection, but more free time to work on digiKam...

What do you think about ?

Angelo, it's fine for you about next Mandriva plan ?

Achim, Lure, it's fine for you about next Kubuntu plan ?

Marcel, are you availalbe next week to review last B.K.O points together and
talking by IRC of course ?

Gerhard, it's fine for you about to do tarballs this week (RC2) and next week
end (Final) ?

To translators : this will give more time to finalize internationalization...

Others points about 0.9.1 final release :

- Angelo, libkexiv2 need to be released to 0.2.0 since i have fixed a critical
bug in B.K.O. Can you do it ?
- Angelo, Achim, Lure : Exiv2 0.13.0 will out at soon. Are you ready to update
your packages at the same time than digiKam ?

Thanks in advance for your help