[Digikam-devel] Error building from SVN

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Mon Feb 12 06:46:51 GMT 2007

Le lundi 12 février 2007 04:02, Geoff King a écrit :
> I have not been able to build the SVN digikam for a day or more. I am
> getting a error related to 'deletedialog'.  For example:
>
> deletedialog.moc: In member function 'virtual bool
> Digikam::DeleteWidget::qt_property(int, int, QVariant*)':
> deletedialog.moc:100: error: 'DeleteDialogBase' has not been declared
> make[4]: *** [deletedialog.lo] Error 1
>
> Any ideas.

Yes, this is the standard problem with this sataned Qtdesiner and automake
incompatibility...

Marcel, Angelo, Luka, Paco, Achim : this is why i _hate_ to use Qt designer.
We have no morrrrrrrrrrrrrre time to lost with this program (Qt designer).,
especially to make simple GUI.

I hope than QT 4. will solve this issue, else it's a shame...

Geoff, try this way :

go to "digikam/libs/dialogs" folder and use "uic deletedialogbase.moc >
deletedialogbase.h" command line. After, restart "make" from the root source
code folder.