[Digikam-devel] Compiling KDE for Debian

Gerhard Kulzer gerhard at kulzer.net
Fri Feb 9 18:28:31 GMT 2007

Hello Achim,
a question to you (or anybody else in this room):
I have a Debian 4.0 running KDE (of course)
The admin directory is from here:
svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common/admin/

Now during document compilation, there's always a wrong install path derived
by the make scripts for $kde_htmldir.
I changed the admin/acinclude.m4 at line 431 from /doc/HTML to /doc/kde/HTML

  if test -z "$kde_htmldir"; then
    kde_htmldir='\${datadir}/doc/kde/HTML'
  fi

And all works fine. Now my question: Is this Debian specific or is the
aclocal.m4 wrong, in case of which it should be corrected in the KDE svn
repository.

Gerhard

--
Hakuna matata