[Digikam-devel] browsing pictures with keyboard

Frank Siegert hugelmopf at web.de
Tue Feb 6 22:40:33 GMT 2007

Hi Caulier,

Caulier Gilles wrote:
> Checkout svn and try again (:=)))...

Great, that problem is solved.
Speaking of keyboard navigation in the album view, I have three
issues/wishes, maybe they are solvable as easy?

- Selecting multiple pictures with "Ctrl + (move around) + Space" (like you
would do in Konqueror with files).
Ctrl will let you move around, while keeping one picture selected, but it's
not possible to select another picture. If you want multiple neighbouring
pictures, it is possible to use "Shift + Arrowkeys" though.

- Popping up the right click menu with that popup menu key between the
right "Alt" and "Ctrl", as it works in many KDE programs.

- If you hit "Enter" to preview a picture, it would be very handy if you
could also go back to the album view with "Enter". Right now that
needs "Escape", which requires your second hand.

Thanks,
Frank

PS: 0.9.1 is looking really good already, and I can't wait to have some free
time and do some small codings. :)