[Digikam-devel] browsing pictures with keyboard

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 11:11:44 GMT 2007

Hi,

I noticed something weird when trying the latest svn version, but before
reporting a bug, I'd like to be sure it's reproductible as I can only
test it remotely (X11 forwarding thru ssh).

This is what I have :

- start digiKam and go in an album
- using arrow keys, you can browse the different pictures (up/down,
right/left), you can also switch to previous/next using PageUp/PageDown
fine !

- now, press enter to preview the picture
- then, press escape to go backup to the thumbnail view
- while you can still switch to previous or next using PageUp/PageDown,
arrows don't work anymore unless you click on a picture, and pressing
Enter doesn't do anything either...

Can someone else reproduce this problem ?

--
Fabien