[Digikam-devel] libkdcraw 0.1.3 testing

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Mon Dec 24 13:32:57 GMT 2007

lunedì 24 dicembre 2007, Gerhard Kulzer ha scritto:
> Just in digiKam it still says libkdraw 0.1.2, whereas I made sure that all old
> stuff has been deleted or replaced.

As far as i can say that version has been calculate at compile time :/
That means if i change the library to a new compatible version it still
gives the same value...
We should add a better way to have runtime version of our libraries if needed,
maybe something like KDcraw::version() as static method...

The case we're disccusing now is in digikam main.cpp
and:
#include <libkdcraw/version.h>
which contains now (checked into tarball as well)
static const char kdcraw_version[] = "0.1.3";

and the call to have the version is:
QString(I18N_NOOP("Using KDcraw library version %1")).arg(kdcraw_version)

that means we have a wrong behaviour in digikam, e.g. a bug ;)

Cheers,
	Angelo