[Digikam-devel] [Bug 96388] show number of images in the album
gerhard at kulzer.net
Sun Dec 2 07:54:52 GMT 2007
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
------- Additional Comments From gerhard kulzer net 2007-12-02 08:54 -------
Concerning the number of items showing my opinion is this:
- When an entry has no hidden subs it shows its own number (obviously)
- When an entry has subs but the tree is open (-) it shows its own number only
- When an entry has subs and tree is closed (+) it shows the total content of the branch in one number (I think the kmail style : Folder A (2 + 7) is more confusing than bringing information)
Concerning the menu entry: No clear preference
An ideal solution could be to :
- set it in the setup page which is stored in the rc file. This setting defines the behaviour across open/close of application.
- allow a change of display from View menu as temporary toggle. This falls back to settings after restart of application
More information about the Digikam-devel