[Digikam-devel] Filter album item on filename or comments or keywords.

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Sat Dec 1 06:24:54 GMT 2007

Hi Gerhard,

I think that this is a great idea and nice, and the patch looks fine.

Note that the patch has a couple of small glitches:
there are several lines with
-    int                             ratingFilter;
+    int                             ratingFilter;
I.e., where visually nothing changes
(so it might be some line ending/TAB vs. spaces issue?)
This is not really critical, but makes it harder
to see the "real" differences.

The patch works fine.

Best, Arnd

[...]