[Digikam-devel] Dependency on Qt SQL module

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Mon Aug 13 21:54:33 BST 2007

Hi,

you might have guessed from the commit that I cc'ed on the list, from tonight
the KDE4 / trunk version depends on the Qt4 SQL module.

The reason I mention this explicitly is that most distributions package this
as a separate package. I dont know if this is installed per default.

What we currently need is the Qt driver for sqlite3, so this module is just a
thin wrapper between digikam and libsqlite3 which we depend on anyway. On
Gentoo, I have to set a use flag to pull sqlite3 support in when compiling.

There is a configure check and a runtime test, so it will tell you what is
missing ;-)

Marcel