[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/database

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Mon Aug 13 21:38:31 BST 2007

SVN commit 699647 by mwiesweg:

Use the Qt4 SQL module with the sqlite3 driver as the SQL backend,
remove old code accessing libsqlite3 directly.

The switch is long planned. There are no major code changes, the database backend
provides mostly a drop-in replacement for the old API.
It gives us a clean and complete Qt API, and I want to
use prepared query to try to speed up some batch operations.
If we decide in the future that we want to support MySQL, here we have the support
for free by Qt.

CCMAIL: digikam-devel at kde.org

 M  +372 -5    databasebackend.cpp
 M  +70 -34    databasebackend.h