[Digikam-devel] excluding files from database?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 08:07:48 BST 2007

I agree with this logic. Why include all file from HDD is we manage only
file types registered into Mime Types setup.

Why add a new settings to exclude file types ??? If the database only manage
the file registered in mime types setup, it's can be enough...

Marcel, what do you think about ? This way ca be done in your new DB
consolidation implementation for next 0.10 release ?

Gilles