[Digikam-devel] UML diagrams

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 16:44:46 BST 2007

UML diagram are fine to improve visibility of digiKam class hierarchy. It
would be fine to use an opensource software to generate these diagrams.

I have tried Umbrello without sucess.

The Doxygen stuff generate some UML diagrams but only on specific class, not
on a group of class.

If somebody know an opensource UML program, let's me hear...

Gilles