[Digikam-devel] branches/stable/extragear/graphics/digikam

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Thu Apr 12 19:39:35 BST 2007

Alle 20:30, giovedì 12 aprile 2007, Achim Bohnet ha scritto:
> SVN commit 653155 by ach:
>
> digikam stable: create a quck svn snapshot tarball.
> 	Looks like there are ~ 7000 msgstr modified
> 	or added since 0.9.1 release.
>
> 	We can think about releaseing 0.9.1.1 with updated msgstrs
> 	or provide a diff or ...  the kubuntu/debian pkgs include
> 	now also 3 backported fixes that could be added.

Achim sure digikam using libkexiv2 (has to be released) exiv2 0.14
is a big help for packagers. Patching kipi-plugins for that wasn't
quick and i have to check error by error the related commits....

But while for kipi-plugins we can release a new version as soon
as Gilles fixes something (on libdcraw? I can't remember now) for
digikam is another issue...

Cheers,
	Angelo