[Digikam-devel] [Kde-imaging] libkexiv2 0.1.2 available for testing

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue Apr 10 22:44:34 BST 2007

Alle 18:55, martedì 10 aprile 2007, Rex Dieter ha scritto:
> Gilles Caulier wrote:
>
> > 2007/4/9, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu>:
>
> >> Bad news: Now all we need are new/compatible releases of kipi-plugins and
> >> digikam (latest releases both fail to build against exiv2-0.14). :(
>
> > digiKam 0.9.2 implementation from svn compile fine against Exiv2 0.14.
> > kipi-plugins do not depand directly from Exiv2 and use only libkexiv2.
>
> fyi, neither digikam-0.9.1 nor kipi-plugins-0.1.3 build against exiv2-0.14 +
> libkexiv2-0.1.2, build log references:
> http://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-redhat/mock/fedora-6-i386-core-kde/digikam/
> http://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-redhat/mock/fedora-6-i386-core-kde/kipi-plugins/
Ok i see, at least for kipi-plugins I'm trying to make a patch. The problem is
on old kexivInterface and the missed libkexiv2/libkexiv2.h.
The first one should be fixed using a patch I've already did, but for
the second one i need more time and tonight i'm tired.

Gilles don't tell me api didn't change, this mess is worst :p

Anyway, you can get the first patch by using from svn under libs
svn diff --old kipi-plugins/@627500 --new kipi-plugins/@627501 > kexiv2.patch

Now we should decide (at least for kipi) if release a patched version or
a new release.

Cheers,
   Angelo (who doesn't release new libkexiv2 yet)