[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/utilities/imageeditor/canvas

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 07:10:10 BST 2007

Gerhard,

Can you send me the picture to test here ?

Also, to be sure, cleanup all digiKam and re-checkout/compile/install to try
again. I have fixed a lots of problems and implemented some improvements in
canvas this week, especially about the persistant selection. Normally the
code is more stable today.

Gilles