[Digikam-devel] Crash when using CIMG image resizing in Digikam SVN

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Sun Apr 1 20:37:26 BST 2007

Am Sonntag 01 April 2007 schrieb Gilles Caulier:

> > > Well, there is already one in dialog (:=)))
> >
> > ?? Where ?? If I use "Try" I have a process bar. If I use "Ok" I do not
> > see
> > one?
>
> Yes, because the result generated by 'TRY' button is in memory and applied
> directly in image. In this case, no need a progress bar.

Ok, but if I select an area, call impainting and press "ok" immediately I have
no progress bar and no visual feedback.

What about combining "Try" and "Ok" and put this on the same button and label
this button only with "Ok" when there is a result in memory. If I change
plugin parameters button change back to "try". This way its also possible to
drop the two cancel buttons of the dialog.

Bye

  Thorsten