[Digikam-devel] Database consolidation

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 18:03:55 BST 2007

2007/4/1, Marcel Wiesweg <marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de>:

> Hi,
>
> Some of you know I have been working on consolidating the database code in
> the
> week before last week when I was on holidays.

it does not feel good if a lot of code is lying in private on my machine.

sure (:=))). I will take a look this next week.

But as the database code does not work yet (and I did not work on making it
> work last week) and anyway it is a change a bit too big for a stable
> branch
> release,
> I decided to create my personal record in lines-commited-per-week and put
> the
> code in a work branch in
> /branches/work/digikam-dbconsolidation.

ok. I have seen your commit today. Great work !

I will of course keep it in sync with trunk, which is for me not more work
> than "svn up" when I keep the changes on my local machine.
> The code is there, but please don't use it, digikam will not show you any
> pictures at the moment ;-)

Fine. you will merge this code with trunk later 0.9.2 (planed around June) ?