[Digikam-devel] [Bug 134774] New: exported simpleviewer gallery fails to load images due to wrong xml file name.

Eduardo H.R. joredu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 06:44:58 CEST 2006


------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
         
http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=134774         
           Summary: exported simpleviewer gallery fails to load images due
                    to wrong xml file name.
           Product: digikam
           Version: unspecified
          Platform: Debian testing
        OS/Version: Linux
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: NOR
         Component: general
        AssignedTo: digikam-devel kde org
        ReportedBy: joredu gmail com


Version:            (using KDE KDE 3.5.4)
Installed from:    Debian testing/unstable Packages

Files and folders created when using the simpleviewer export option are the following:
images/
simpleviewer/
thumbs/
index.html
upgrade.html
space.png
viewer.swf
imageData.xml

But when the index.html file is open with the webbrowser the gallery WILL NOT LOAD and the warning along with a progress bar remain inactive:

                        ___SIMPLEVIEWER___
                       |__________________|
                          LOADING GALLERY

The Simpleviewer version used in digikam 0.9.0-beta2 it seems to be 1.8 (I compared the viewer.swf files and are identical):

damknom edebian:~$ diff gallery/viewer.swf simpleviewer/viewer.swf
damknom edebian:~$

According to this faq (Question 24):
http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simpleviewer/faq.html

when upgrading to simpleviewer 1.8 you should replace viewer.swf and rename imageData.xml to gallery.xml, this is what i did and solved the problem.
Hope this helps, sorry if duplicated entry.


More information about the Digikam-devel mailing list