[Digikam-devel] svn commit problem

Gerhard Kulzer gerhard at kulzer.net
Tue Sep 19 23:27:11 BST 2006

Am Mittwoch, 20. September 2006 19:17 schrieb Caulier Gilles:
> Le Mardi 19 Septembre 2006 07:03 PM, Gerhard Kulzer a écrit :
> > Hello,
> > since four days (15.9.06) I cannot commit to the digikam svn anymore, i
> > get the following error:
> > svn: transmission failed
> > svn: authorization failed
> >
> > Anybody an idea? co and up work fine. I didn't change kernel in the mean
> > time.
> >
> > Gerhard
>
> No problem here. try to rename your ~/.subversion folder to *.old and
> perform an svn ci. Normally svn will ask you the complete login. Perhaps
> something is corrupted in this config files.
>
> Also, If you can, try to another computer.

I solved the puzzle: since I made a clean install using the webside
instructions I did a mere svn://anonsvn checkout. With this I cannot commit.
I had to do a relocation like this
svn switch --relocate
{svn://anonsvn.kde.org,svn+ssh://gkulzer@svn.kde.org}/home/kde/trunk/extragear/graphics/doc/digikam
to get my abilty to commit back. ouff!