[Digikam-devel] svn commit problem

Gerhard Kulzer gerhard at kulzer.net
Tue Sep 19 21:26:03 BST 2006

Am Mittwoch, 20. September 2006 19:17 schrieb Caulier Gilles:
> Le Mardi 19 Septembre 2006 07:03 PM, Gerhard Kulzer a écrit :
> > Hello,
> > since four days (15.9.06) I cannot commit to the digikam svn anymore, i
> > get the following error:
> > svn: transmission failed
> > svn: authorization failed
> >
> > Anybody an idea? co and up work fine. I didn't change kernel in the mean
> > time.
> >
> > Gerhard
>
> No problem here. try to rename your ~/.subversion folder to *.old and
> perform an svn ci. Normally svn will ask you the complete login. Perhaps
> something is corrupted in this config files.
>
> Also, If you can, try to another computer.

I did both to no avail :-(

If there is no freeze from digiKam side, I will ask at KDE, maybe my key has
expired?

What is strange is that my wife's computer, which has no key
in .subversion/auth/svn.ssl.server behaves exactly the as me with a key. At
least it should have asked me for user and pw, no?

Gerhard