[Digikam-devel] Digikam plugin for GPS image tagging

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Mon Sep 18 19:59:29 BST 2006

Le Samedi 16 Septembre 2006 09:33 PM, Alexios Beveratos a écrit :
> Dear list,
>
> I began developping an application in order to tag photos with GPS
> data by corellating the image exif time and the GPS information.
> (kGpsImageTag on kde-apps.org)
>
> I would also like to develop a plug in for digikam.
>
> Not beeing very familiar with plugins, some help would be appreciated.
> First, what is the plugin stucture of digikam, or if I can import a
> Kpart. But for both I would like some help
>
> Yours
>
> Alex

Excelent !

I have prepared some stuf to do exactly the same same thing in my computer.
Weel, like you have already started an implementation, it's easy to port your
code on kipi.

This is the link :

Alexios, i will take a look into your code and see what i want (about to port
your code like a new kipi plugin).

It's right for you ?