[Digikam-devel] GPS/gpssync

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Mon Oct 2 14:47:16 BST 2006

> > Google maps is only supported by konqueror from KDE > 3.5 ! Also i
> > recommend you to use a Safari browser id with goggle.com
> >
> > > - Zooming in a little and then
> > >   dragging with the mouse vertically, there is no download of new
> > >   tiles (just a grey area is displayed)
> > >   Horizontally, this works without problem.

Sometimes I have this problem with 3.5.4 as well, also using standard
Konqueror, so it's not specific for the plugin.

> > Require KDE > 3.5

Perhaps we should disable Google maps support for KDE <3.5?

> > >   Zooming in/out it may also happen the marker ends up in a grey
> > >   area without a map.
> >
> > idem.
>
> Is  3.5.4> 3.5 (I am thinking of the upcoming debian etch,
> to which I might switch earlier ;-).

Yes, you won't get a more recent stable release than 3.5.4, unless you wait
for the (imminent) release of 3.5.5 ;-)

Marcel