[Digikam-devel] Can't compile digikam at the moment

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sat Nov 25 20:46:11 GMT 2006

On Saturday 25 November 2006 20:14, Caulier Gilles wrote:

> This is the about data backported from kmail to digikam to show a
> Welcome page:
>
> http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Screenshots/digikam0.9.0-welcomepa
>ge.png
>
> On my computers all compile fine. You just need to cleanup
> Makefiles from root directory to run usual commands :
>
> #make -f Makefile.cvs
> #./configure ...
> #make

I use a script for updating digikam.  It first does the svn update
and than calls:

make clean && make distclean && make -f Makefile.cvs && ./configure --enable-debug=full && make

But I found the problem in the meanwhile:  I was still using
unsermake.

export UNSERMAKE=no

did the trick.

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373