[Digikam-devel] try2: test/check digikam(imageplugins) 0.9.0-rc1 tarballs

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Fri Nov 17 01:40:13 GMT 2006

Hi,

thx to Gilles for the fixes. digikam builds here now with exiv2 0.10.
(on Kubuntu/Edgy).  Quick tests were fine here.  I've updated
the tarball (same name as yesterday!):

   http://www.mpe.mpg.de/~ach/tmp/digikam-0.9.0-rc1.tar.bz2              17-Nov-2006 01:52  5.3M (md5sum: 99f094cf3789357f57b9e73c34591180)

It contains a RELEASE.rev file with:

Last Changed Rev: 605517
Last Changed Date: 2006-11-17 01:45:42 +0100 (Fri, 17 Nov 2006)

The digikamimageplugins tarball has not changed since yesterday:

   http://www.mpe.mpg.de/~ach/tmp/digikamimageplugins-0.9.0-rc1.tar.bz2  16-Nov-2006 02:09  3.5M (md5sum: 82ef9fffb900b62a19a4caea5a7472d7)

Please report any problem.  If no showstopper is found,
we'll upload and announce next Sunday or Monday.

Thx,
Achim
                                      -- reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com