[Digikam-devel] test/check digikam(imageplugins) 0.9.0-rc1 tarballs

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Thu Nov 16 01:24:40 GMT 2006

Hi,

the candidates for 0.9.0-rc1 tarballs are at:

	http://www.mpe.mpg.de/~ach/tmp/digikam-0.9.0-rc1.tar.bz2
	http://www.mpe.mpg.de/~ach/tmp/digikamimageplugins-0.9.0-rc1.tar.bz2

The tarballs are untested, because digikam refused to
compile here.  I assume that due to having exiv2 0.10 installed and
not 0.11. (Mhmm, README says >= 0.9, 0.11 recommended)  Gilles?
Compile errors are like:

gpswidget.cpp: In member function 'virtual QString Digikam::GPSWidget::getTagTitle(const QString&)':
gpswidget.cpp:339: error: 'tagTitle' is not a member of 'Exiv2::ExifTags'

/usr/include/exiv2/exif.hpp: In member function 'virtual const Exiv2::Value& Exiv2::Exifdatum::value() const':
/usr/include/exiv2/exif.hpp:287: error: exception handling disabled, use -fexceptions to enable

If 0.11 is really required we have to update the README file.

Feel free to test the tarballs on your system, check if all translation
are included, etc ...

Nite,
Achim
                                      -- reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com